Our modern turning centres with driven tools produce your CNC turned parts with absolute dimensional accuracy. The operation of these state-of-the-art systems is carried out exclusively by qualified skilled workers who consider CNC machining as their vocation.
Starting with small quantities of 50 pieces up to series of 100,000 pieces - thanks to the latest automation technology, we produce around the clock in the best, consistent quality. Your material is not an issue. As machinists with decades of experience in all material categories, we process all aluminium alloys, steels and special alloys from the medical and offshore sectors.
- Chuck parts up to a diameter of 300 mm, length 700 mm
- Rod materials up to 80 mm
- From prototypes to large-scale series production
- Up to 50,000 production hours per year
- All steel alloys, as-well-as special alloys such as armour steel
- Stainless steel, also exotic materials from the medical, aviation and offshore industries, titanium, inconel, hastelloy
- Engineering plastics
- Aluminium/ non-ferrous metals